There are many options available to us when it comes to flooring. There are hardwood floors, engineered floors, laminate floors, carpet floors, tile floors, vinyl floors, etc. Out of them tile and vinyl flooring are quite popular these days and offer great value to the home owner with their versatility and convenience of use and maintenance. At Ramans Construction, all your Tiles, Marbles, Granites Laying needs are met in Chennai.
- Hard rock material, tough and more resistant to absorbs
- You will be amazed after seeing the patterns and colors of nature
- Can be used directly after purchasing from the shop
- Cost will be more compared to vitrified tiles and Granite
- Easy for maintenance when compared to other two options
- Very few chances are there to break and for scratches
- More durable for acid wash and rough usage
- Soft rock
- You need to lay the Marbles then polishing process will start. Initial laying process is more than granite and tiles
- Advantage is if you feel flooring lost it’s shining then you can do polishing one more time so that you will get the first look. This will be one advantage in case if you are going for a marble
- Generally cost wise it will be little lesser than granite but laying cost may vary.
- Very fewer chances are there to break and for scratches but because of the soft nature, when compared to granite it is prone to scratches.
- If patterns are available in Marble, Marble Layer can create very nice patterns out of it
- Man made material
- Easily available in shops in all the areas and ready to install
Same model/color/variety may not be available in the future for maintenance purpose
- easy to handle while laying process
- More joints will come. you will not get big dimensions like granite and marble
While purchasing, if needed you can get huge quantities of same pattern/color